BUSINESS COACHING FOR PRACTICE MANAGERS AND OWNERS WITH
Owning or running your own law firm comes with it’s joys and it’s challenges. When we first open the doors we are excited at the prospect of doing things ‘our way’. What often follows is that the day-to-day operations of running a business get in the way and slow down the business trajectory.
Getting clarity on what needs to be prioritised can be difficult when all the responsibilities fall on you. Clarity and progress comes from working through the obstacles as they arise with the help of someone who has walked the path before you. To have them listen to your needs, share their experiences and guide and support you on the journey towards the business you imagine.
After 10 years of owning and operating her own law firm in Brisbane and from speaking to fellow business owners in ‘law land’, Clarissa has identified the common issues that we all experience in our businesses. Building a business or personal brand, bringing on team members, budgeting, social media marketing, networking, time management and everyday ‘growing pains’ can be avoided or alleviated with support and guidance on ways to overcome them.
You can choose a time frame that best fits your needs. Clarissa is offering coaching packages as short as three months through to 12 months.
IF YOU ARE:
- A lawyer or manager wanting to grow your business or are experiencing ‘growing pains’ in your firm,
- A lawyer starting out in your own firm; or
- A practice manager looking to optimise business presence
- Wanting guidance to develop products or packages
- Looking for clarity with specific problems within your business
- Seeking advice around establishing or improving practice operations
- Looking to increase your business brand presence in the market
- Wanting to be more visible and boost your personal brand
- Interested in understanding or developing in Collaborative Practice
- Wanting to optimise your client experience
- Looking to develop in leadership internally and/or externally; or
- In need of someone to discuss and problem-solve on business issues as they arise.
Engaging Clarissa as your coach may be exactly what you need to move you forward!